F1C Staff

Status
    Anonymous
    Un pò di notizie dalla Spagna:

3. Nohab-Polar
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dal live di autosport:

Meanwhile, down on the inside of Turn 1, a chap has just strolled over and pitched up on a wooden plank, the best of the seating options down that way, and has a perfect view as the cars power through Turn 2.

He's nibbling on a packet of crisps, though I can't see what brand...

Ahah è qualcuno dei nostri? 😄

4.     +1   -1

Pilota F3

Group
    F1C Members

Status
    Anonymous
    sembrerebbe che questa modifica al punto di attacco dei camercar del muso della mercedessia sia regolare...
    imho allora anche quelle ferrari lo sono già...
    B-wzJr9WkAA0fWb

edit:
    è una questione di spessore del supporto, non della sua collocazione... probabilmente in ferrari dovranno assottigliare l'attacco...

5. vigas
        +1   -1

User deleted

Così poi quando partiranno in faccia a qualcuno tutti a volerle più spesse.
    A parte ciò...quel che conta è che oggi Dennis ci dirà di Alonso oppure che le sue vetture non sono abili a partecipare al campionato di F1 2015 :lol: ???

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6.     +1   -1

Pilota F1

Group
    F1C Staff

Status
    piove! che pizza!

qualche commento di Chandhok da bordo pista

KARUN CHANDHOK has returned from the rain/drizzle/droplets to give us his thoughts on some of the cars he watched through Turns 7, 8 and 9.

“Turns 7 and 8 are good places to watch as the cars come though the dip. It’s nice to see a medium-speed corner and how the cars work through there.

“Grosjean kept locking the fronts, it looked like he was struggling to get brake balance right.

“When Sainz comes along, I don’t know if it’s conscious or not, but the way he turns the wheel reminds me of Fernando. He’s so aggressive. The car doesn’t look great, though, the rear end doesn’t look so stable, and traction and drive don’t look great either.

“I wandered up to Turn 9 as well, fast right-hander. The Mercedes looks like the perfect car. In Turns 7 and 9, it looks like it’s on rails. Lewis has so much confidence, he can do what he wants with it.

“Massa looked like he wasn’t trying, I think the car looks really easy to drive. The car didn’t move, it looked stable. I think Williams have a good base, to do have done that time [Massa’s 1m25.763s] on that run. It looked smooth to me, like watching Alain Prost!”

7. victrix
        +1   -1

User deleted

Si può tradurre?

8.     +1   -1

Pilota F3

Group
    F1C Members

Status
    Anonymous
    belle queste nuove mescole in pasta frolla.... :shifty:

CITAZIONE (victrix @ 26/2/2015, 12:58) 
    Si può tradurre?

CHANDHOK ha osservato le macchine nelle curve dalla 7 alla 9 perchè lo reputa il punto di visuale migliore, prima che venisse la pioggia...
    in sostanza dice che mercedes gira su binari , williams non ha spinto troppo ma sembra facile da guidare, più in difficoltà lotus (bilanciamento freni) e tororosso (instabilità al retrotreno)

9. Luca Kappa
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Nohab-Polar @ 26/2/2015, 10:02) 
    Dal live di autosport:

Meanwhile, down on the inside of Turn 1, a chap has just strolled over and pitched up on a wooden plank, the best of the seating options down that way, and has a perfect view as the cars power through Turn 2.

He's nibbling on a packet of crisps, though I can't see what brand...

Ahah è qualcuno dei nostri? 😄

no ma sono certo che domani si contenderanno quel posto :D

10.     +1   -1

Pilota F1

Group
    F1C Staff

Status
    “Turns 7 and 8 are good places to watch as the cars come though the dip. It’s nice to see a medium-speed corner and how the cars work through there.

Le curve 7 e 8 sono un buon posto per capire il comportamento delle auto. Sono delle belle curve di media velocità

“Grosjean kept locking the fronts, it looked like he was struggling to get brake balance right.

Grosjean blocca l'anteriore, mi sembra che abbia problemi sul bilanciamento della frenata

“When Sainz comes along, I don’t know if it’s conscious or not, but the way he turns the wheel reminds me of Fernando. He’s so aggressive. The car doesn’t look great, though, the rear end doesn’t look so stable, and traction and drive don’t look great either.

Sainz mi ricorda Fernando nel modo in cui affronta le curve. Egli è molto aggressivo. L'auto non sembra grande, il posteriore non è stabile e la trazione non è granché

“I wandered up to Turn 9 as well, fast right-hander. The Mercedes looks like the perfect car. In Turns 7 and 9, it looks like it’s on rails. Lewis has so much confidence, he can do what he wants with it.

Io sono andato alla curva 9, una piega a destra veloce. La Mercedes sembra l'auto perfetta. nelle curve 7 e 9 sembra sulle rotaie. Lewis ha molta confidenza e fa ciò che vuole.

“Massa looked like he wasn’t trying, I think the car looks really easy to drive. The car didn’t move, it looked stable. I think Williams have a good base, to do have done that time [Massa’s 1m25.763s] on that run. It looked smooth to me, like watching Alain Prost!”

Massa non mi è sembrato cercasse la prestazione, io penso che l'auto sembra molto facile da guidare. L'auto non si muove, sembra stabile. io penso che la Williams abbia una buona base per riuscire a fare questo tempo [Massa’s 1m25.763s] in quel run. Mi è sembrato liscio, come se guardassi Alain Prost!

11.     +1   -1

Pilota F3

Group
    F1C Members

Status
    Anonymous
    f1today è impallato... in alternativa questo
    http://live.autosport.com/commentary.php/i...7678.1424957289
    è tornato ..come non detto...

12.     +1   -1

Pilota F1

Group
    F1C Staff

Status
    A McLaren statement: "We’re bringing the shutters down on today, a hydraulic leak means we need to change the engine."

azz..

13.     +1   -1

Pilota F3

Group
    F1C Members

Status
    Anonymous
    .... certo che se è questo l'andazzo per la mecca si mette male per melbourne

14.     +1   -1

Pilota F1

Group
    F1C Staff

Status
    primo stint Massa su soft

1:25.9, 1:27.5, 1:27.6, 1:28.7, 1:30.7, 1:30.3, 1:30.1, 1:30.8, 1:30.5, 1:30.4, 1:32.3, 1:31.6, 1:31.4

Ericsson sempre primo stint su soft

1:30.7, 1:31.0, 1:31.1, 1:31.3, 1:31.4, 1:31.4, 1:31.7, 1:31.5, 1:31.6 and 1:32.0.

Massa ora su medie e ha fatto 1:25:1 ..non lontano dal 1:24:9 di Hamilton..anzi

15.     +1   -1

Pilota F1

Group
    F1C Staff

Status
    Massa goes straight out after the red flag on mediums and pumps in a fastest lap: 1:24.687, 0.194s up on Hamilton

1:23:5 su soft per Massa

177 replies since 25/2/2015, 14:41   4221 views